Busy weekend and another Mojo Monday

Although I don't have a photo of them, I had eight lovely ladies come to my dinner crop this past Friday night. We enjoyed Singapore Style Noodles (Cooking Light, Oct. 2009) which included ingredients such as large shrimp, bacon!, red bell peppers, and green onions over noodles with a sauce that was spicy and delicious. On the side were my old favorite Green Beans with Garlic, and for dessert was a Tarte Tatin (also Cooking Light) which I had a little trouble with and had to practically pry out of the cast-iron skillet with a crowbar. I got a little carried away with the caramelization thing and it burned slightly. Nothing a little whipped cream couldn't fix right up.



Saturday, Paul and I enjoyed a morning stop at Starbucks and then Petland to buy our growing girl a bigger crate. Evidently, our other growing girl also enjoyed it.




I had nine more friends attend my Halloween Mini Album workshop on Sunday, and bless their hearts, they were here almost 5 hours! I can't speak for them, but I do believe they enjoyed themselves and were happy with the project. I made a few new friends in the process since it was a first workshop for Patty and Jen. I hope I didn't scare them off yet.


And here we are at Monday once again. Cooked all day, cleaned up and started right in on my Mojo Monday card. This is sketch 108.



Although the Florida temperatures are messing with my mind right now, I still am in the mood for Fall. I got to enjoy a new Leaves embossing die from QuicKutz as well as an old favorite Revolution die called Pumpkins. The papers are from Close To My Heart and the Thankful stamp is also. It's called "Give Thanks" (Item #D1110) and I just love that big Thankful in the set. It also includes other thankful phrases, pumpkins, cornucopia, and more. Check it out on my CTMH website when you get a chance.

Comments

  1. Love the card! Good luck on the crop coming up. Glad you are getting things done. Ozzie still fits in his original crate, but it is a little tight if I put his bed in there. Now you know where Jamie can go for Time Outs! haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com