Mojo Birthday


After peeking around on other blogs, I don't feel so bad about not keeping up the past few days. With the Thanksgiving holiday and other events during the holiday weekend, it seems we have all taken a refreshing break and enjoyed our families rather than blogging. Now it's already Tuesday and I am excited! Why? The Mojo Monday sketch this week served me well for a rockin' birthday card for my soon-to-be 12-year-old Jamie. (Dec. 3rd) So, while she was at school today, I had fun pulling this one together. Everything is from Close To My Heart minus the big flowers which are some Bazzill leftovers that matched the card perfectly. And some small ones that are probably Prima from an assortment pack. That cool stamp set is aptly named "You Rock". I stamped the title in black on tracing paper for a different effect. The paper is an old favorite "Stylin" from my early days of CTMH about 4 years ago. I added some Stickles for a little extra bling at the end. Here's a few close-ups...


Comments

  1. oh my this rocks big time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card...I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. And great closeup photos. Very cute. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com