Valentine Cards in the making


First off, I wanted to let my followers know that my doc called yesterday and let me know that all is well for now, but to come back in six months for another ultrasound. Same deal as always. Thank you for your comments and well-wishes.

As much as I love scrapbooking and all things paper-crafty, I have to say that card making is up there at the top of my list of favorite creative projects. Probably like most of you, my creative time is limited due to... well...life getting in the way. So making a card is very rewarding because it doesn't take a bunch of time, but the rewards of the accomplishment are huge. Don't you agree?

I am loving all of Close To My Heart's new stamp sets and papers, so I had to dig in and start making some cards. These six are the cards that we'll be making in my monthly card class later this month. They all have a love theme. Four are Valentine cards, one is a Birthday card and the other is a Thank You. I've used several stamp sets but kept the paper focus mainly on the Topstitch paper pack B&T papers. These cards are fairly simple with not a bunch of embellishment, since the class is only $15 and guests only have 3 hours to complete them. I am always happy to hold this class because it means I have at least 6 handmade cards at my disposal every single month. I can't even tell you the last time I bought a greeting card from a store. (shudder!) I have this spinny rack in my studio filled with cards and when I need one, all I do is spin away! I love that.

Comments

  1. Glad everything is okay and I love the cards. I got to see them in person and as usual they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaHOO!!! I'm relieved!

    LOVE your valentines, I'm blown away (as always) by your art - you are amazing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com