Halloween Treat Holder 2


Today's treat holder is even simpler than yesterday's thanks to my Cricut machine and my newest cartridge "Bags, Tags, Boxes and More" which doesn't need any explaining, does it?

Here's how one looks close up, and the next photo shows how perfectly one of these Hershey's chocolates fits in the pocket.



Let's start off with the actual candy holder part. It's sort of a tag/pocket. In the cartridge's booklet, it's on page 112 and listed as "tgpk11" which I figure must be short for tag/pocket. Ah-ha!

I set the size to 8 inches and this allowed a perfect fit for the chocolate when the pocket was assembled.

For my treat holders, I used all Close To My Heart products: Hooligans paper pack, Pear, Gypsy, Black and Sunset cardstock, plus those cute little felt monsters in the Hooligans Level 2 Assortments. I slid some black grosgrain ribbon through the slit and tied it off with a piece of Sorbet Waxy Flax. (close enough to Sunset)

These little fun treats are for my Cards & More Club which meets tonight. I had such fun making them, I could have done a hundred! But I had chocolate frogs to make last night, so no more time.

More on that tomorrow...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com