Thanksgiving Winner

Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post. I wrote all your names on little pieces of paper, balled them up and threw them on the floor, scrambled them up and pulled the lucky winner's name...

JODY! Congratulations Jody. You will be receiving the "A Little Thanks" stamp set as my thank you to you and your nice comment. (I wish you lived closer too!)

I ask you, bloggers, are you ready for Thanksgiving? Are YOU the cook this year like me?

I've been chopping and prepping for the past few days and feel pretty ready for a stress-free day. First thing in the morning is the Suntree Turkey Trot 5K which my little family has made our new tradition each Thanksgiving for the past few years. (My hopes are to continue to keep my time under 30 minutes. I'm not exactly a die-hard runner, but I do like to run for exercise.) Then it's back here to pop the bird in the oven and get crackin'.

Whatever YOU do, please enjoy and take a moment to be thankful for all your blessings. I know I will. And if you find spare time on your hands at some point during your holiday, please share with me what you are doing this Thanksgiving. I'd love to hear!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. YEAH!!!!! Thank you Annette, what a wonderful surprise. Am getting the turkey in the oven this morning as Charmin was up most of the night with a sick kid. Sometimes you just can't catch a break, lol. Glad I can be here to help her! Hope you have a great run this morning and we'll see you tomorrow!
    Hugs,
    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com