Alternative Uses for the "You & Me" kit


Good Monday morning bloggers! May is almost over and that means the beautiful "You & Me" kit offered through Close To My Heart will soon be unavailable. This kit is intended to be used as a scrapbook layout kit with everything included to make the four pages you see here. Keep reading to see what is included in this fabulous kit.




I love this kit so much, I got a second one to make some other fun projects beyond scrapbook pages. I'll be sharing those projects with you this week.

My first project is this mini album.



This begins with a My Creations 3-Ring Binder which measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. Be sure to click on the photo to see the details better. I used the resist chipboard letters in the kit to spell CREATE rather than CELEBRATE. I cut the "s" off of the word "dreams" (yes, I cut my stamps!) to make the word "dream" and stamped the word "celebrate" right over the top of the ticket stamp. The fleur-de-lis stamp has been done on a piece of clear plastic using brown Staz-on ink then I cut closely around it and finished it off with some of the Mocha Opaques.  More of those pretty embellishments have been added to the stamped flourish next to the word "dream."

I'm working on the inside pages today, so I'll share those with you later this week.

Now, here's what's included in this awesome kit...




This special promotion is available only through the end of May. If you are already shopping with me on my CTMH site and spend a minimum of $50, then you can get this kit for only $15. That's more than HALF off the retail value since the stamp set alone retails for $22.95! The website will automatically ask if you want to add it to your order if you've met the $50 minimum. Super easy!

If you simply want the kit and nothing more, you can certainly order it at the full retail value of $34.95. Just use item number CC1012 when ordering.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great Monday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com