May Kit of the Month - Bliss

My design for this month's Kit of the Month starts with a Bliss Level 1 kit from Close To My Heart. I take this basic kit of blank pages and design two 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts. These pages would be perfect for scrapbooking about Mom, Wedding, Anniversary, Friends or Daughters. I personally have customized my title for my upcoming anniversary. 19 years with my husband Paul in just a few days. Wow, still can't believe it's been 19 years!

Here are the kit pages put together (be sure to click on the image to get a close-up view)...

The kit includes all the materials you need to create these pages: stickers, base pages, pattern paper and card stock, assembly tips, cutting guides, and color photos.

Get yours now through the end of May!




Price Options



Comments