A Match Made in (Cricut) Heaven

Close To My Heart just wrapped up their 2011 annual Convention, of which unfortunately I was not able to attend this year. But you can bet I was hooked up and following along via Twitter, Facebook and through Corporate postings while all the fun was happening.



First off, I want to congratulate my downline member Tamra Pope, who I am always talking about, because not only did her submitted album win her 3rd place in the CTMH Corporate vote in the convention album contest, it also earned her the coveted Consultant's Choice award of $500! Her album was amazing, and I have encouraged her to post photos of it on her blog. So check with her in the days to come at Tamra's Crafty Paper Creations.

There is so much more to share from convention, I'm ready to bust! But in a nutshell, there was fantastic news for customers and equally great news for consultants. Lower price points, new and improved thick double-sided card stock paper in our paper kits, a more affordable way to get the Stamp of the Month at a great discount... I could go on and on. Consultants will soon start to enjoy customized professional e-newsletters, a FANTASTIC improvement in commissions for those who are working their business full-time like myself, and so much more. I'm still learning about all the new perks.

While I have the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book in my hot little hands, it doesn't go live for customers until August 1st. BUT, I just had to share the biggest news this season with all of you before I explode.

Just watch this video from the corporate office...



I am awaiting my HUGE order with all the new goodies, including my own Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, so I can dig in and start creating samples to share at my upcoming open house, August 12th and 13th.

Watch for more news from me in the days ahead. I can't wait to share with you!!

Comments