Holiday Wishes promo is almost over

For those Close To My Heart fans, you have only a few more days to qualify to get your exclusive "Holiday Wishes" stamp set for only $5.



It's a pretty stamp set all on its own, but what makes it great is the coordinating cuts on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. See the thin red outlines around the four main images? That means there's a cut sized exactly for those shapes. 


Here's my favorite card made from this set...



I used Echo Park's Merry Christmas papers and Tim Holtz's Distressed Doily die along with some ink distressing to give these bright and festive papers a more aged look. The doily was cut from Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Natural Sticky-Back Canvas.




The dove is in the stamp image. I stamped it twice and cut out the second one to layer over the original. A bitty sparkle gem is the dove's eye.





Love that Distressed Doily! 



Here's a quick and easy card I made with the tree image from this stamp set...




I added some Holiday Red Stickles to the berries and some Liquid Glass over the doves to give some dimension. This card came together in just a few minutes!


Don't forget, to get the Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5 all you have to do is place an order with me by November 30th and make sure $25 of that order is in stamp sets. Just click here to start shopping and then be sure to also check out the "While Supplies Last" area of my website to grab some great deals!


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a fun and happy Monday.






Comments