Happy Birthday Tim Holtz!

To my inspirational Grunge Hero, Tim Holtz, I wish you a very happy birthday today. 



This week at Studio L3 is the Grungy Monday Challenge of making Tim a birthday card. Be sure you check out Linda Ledbetter's creation as well as all the artwork posted there for Tim.  





The creations there are pretty awesome, especially Shelly Hickox. I love what that girl can do with Grungeboard.





When I saw that Tim's birthday was coming, I knew just what I wanted to do for his birthday card. I love this photo of Tim because not only is it just plain funny, it's the moment I first met him on the cruise in November and asked him to take a silly photo with me. 




This is my "Oh my God, I am freaking out standing next to Tim Holtz!" photo.




And just so Tim doesn't freak out when he sees that photo of himself on the front, wondering where that shot came from, I made sure to remind him inside the card. (I had to sneak in a little Disney magic in there too.)



The card is going to be late, Tim, so I apologize for that. But I hope your birthday is supremely happy just the same!



Comments

  1. Fantastic Annette! I just know he will love, love, love this! And, I was wondering if I was ever going to see that photo in some of your artwork! Did you do a duplicate of the cover for your office? I would!!!!! Fantasmical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how awesome Tim will loveee it....some day I will get to meet him... someday!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. joy forgot to mention that I love love love the photo!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is gorgeous!!
    Love the picture of Tim :o))
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Your creation is totally out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT card, Annette! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny. I bet he has a great sense of humor.

    BTW-where did you get the "little Disney magic"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card!!! I love the picture!!! That is so funny! Tim will love it! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GREAT card and a hilarious photo! No doubt he loves it... it's right on his blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Oh my gosh, that photo is hysterical and what you did with it is perfect!! The design, everything, just perfect!!! It must have been such a blast to go on that cruise, I can't even imagine how much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com