Graphic 45 Easter cards

Graphic 45 has become my new addiction. I've always liked their papers, but lately I am totally in love with them! When I saw the Little Darlings line, I knew exactly what I would do with it. Easter cards! Now, mind you, Little Darlings is really geared toward baby themed projects, but so many of the prints on the back side of each paper in this pack are perfect for Spring and Easter.

With the help of some vintage digital images, I designed these four cards for an upcoming workshop...



The digital images come from StampFrancisco 
and



I had such fun creating these cards, and because there is no stamping involved, they really came together quickly. Here's a closer look at each card...






My workshop is Sunday, April 1st from 2:00 - 4:00. $25 per guest.



Thanks for popping in today. I hope you have a splendid Monday!



Comments

  1. Gorgeous Easter cards. Love, love, love those vintage Easter images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com