Cards & More projects featuring Footloose

Footloose is the name of the fun summer paper pack from Close To My Heart and although the color Smoothie is not included in the pack, I think it's a great complement. Check out the projects my Cards & More Club will be making this month and I think you'll agree. I added the Smoothie Mini Medley Accents to our projects plus some stamping and cuts from Smoothie inks and card stock.



The first card, which does not use Footloose paper, but instead the B&T paper from the Pemberley paper pack was my Stamp of the Month Blog Hop card. You can view all the details on this card here.



The second project is a cute little treat/gift bag made from Kraft card stock cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. (Pg. 23, Shift + Font Layer + Square1, at 6 inches). I added the fringe top using my Martha Stewart fringe scissors. The stamp set is called Kick Back and is perfect for tropical-themed projects. These would make great favor bags at a summer birthday party. 



I scored the side panels so I could cinch the bag closed more easily.



I'm thinking something delicious like Mounds miniatures would be perfect in here!



The third project is this pop-up card. It measures 5 x 5 inches and holds a nice little surprise inside.



This is the view when you first open the card.



Pull out the tag with the button and voila! A pop-up! 




I used the stamp set in the Footloose Workshop on the Go, which has become one of my favorites this summer. Want to know how to make this card? Stay tuned this Thursday and I'll provide a complete tutorial.


Meanwhile, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your comments!








Comments

  1. Oh my Goodness Annette!! I was loving your projects and then BAM! that last card blew me away!! Absolutely adore it! Since I live in Hawaii now, I may have to steal it for my christmas card idea this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, totally loving these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added Smoothie to this paper packet!!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com