3 Tags - Kit up for grabs

I had ONE leftover kit of tags from my designs for the 12 Tags of 2012 inspired by Tim Holtz. Rather than let them sit around in my studio, I am selling this last kit for $29 plus shipping. Here are my tags again, if you missed them before...


August tag



September Tag



October tag



Everything is pre-stamped except for October's background stamping which can't be done ahead of time due to the techniques used. You can use any background stamp for that one. Directions with photos are supplied in the kit. $9 covers all the supplies and $20 is my fee. 

First come, first served. If you're interested, leave a comment then shoot me a quick e-mail to AnnetteGreen@me.com with your address and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Shipping will be figured after I calculate for your zip code.


You will need the following items to complete the three tags:
Piercing tool and mat
Non-stick craft sheet
Sanding block
Gloves
Ballpoint retractible pen
Skewer to curve flowers
Strong glue for metal
Steel wool
Craft towel
Silver paint dabber or Silver Mixative
Archival Black stamp pad
Black paint dabber
Pool paint dabber
Purple Twilight paint dabber
Sunset Orange paint dabber
Lettuce paint dabber
Heirloom Gold mist
Foam tape
Jewelry pliers
Tiny Attacher
Black glitter
Assorted adhesives
Felt blending tool and several felts

Distress Markers: Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Rusty Hinge

Ink pads: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Black Soot, Rusty Hinge, and blender tool for each.





Comments