Holiday Workshop - Last Chance to Order!

Hey gang, if you haven't heard about my 6th Annual Holiday Workshop, take a look...


Just a few seats (and/or kits) are left for this workshop so now is the time to RSVP with your payment. Here are all the details...


Pineda Landing Community Center
Melbourne, FL
Sunday, November 11th
12:30 - 5:30 p.m.

$40 to attend

$47.50 per kit (plus $10.85 flat rate shipping)



Each guest will create:

20 small gift tags 
(four each of the five shown)

4 Gift Card Holders 
(2 each of the two shown)

10 Greetings Cards 
(2 each of the five shown)

4 large gift tags

1 Gable-style Gift Box

Each attending guest will receive a sweet little something at the door, plus EVERYONE will receive a wonderful mystery gift item whether they attend or order a kit.


All materials are provided. You just need your supply tote with adhesives and tools to complete the projects. Kits will include photos and directions and pre-stamped, pre-cut materials, and will ship on Wednesday, November 14th.


Sign up today. We are down to our last few!
E-mail me your request at AnnetteGreen@me.com and I will send you a PayPal invoice.


In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!








Comments

  1. Sign me up Annette.....if only I lived closer to you, I would be there with bells on.
    What a great variety of items your class will make.
    Hope you have to have extra classes for all of the people who will want to attend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com