November Cards & More Projects

I almost forgot to post my November projects from my Cards & More Club! Well, this will be a quick post today so I can share those with you. Here's all three items we created...

The masculine card on the right was my Stamp of the Month feature. You can see more of that here. The other two projects utilize the pretty Avonlea paper pack by Close To My Heart. The middle card is cut from the Cricut Artiste cartridge (Pg. 37, at 5 3/4") and can easily accommodate a gift card inside the pull tag.




Slate Mini Medley Accents adorn the rosette on the front of the pocket.




I just love the new pigment inks from CTMH. Perfect for embossing. Gratitude was stamped with Slate pigment ink which was then embossed with clear embossing powder.




The final project we made was this stationery set which was inspired by fellow CTMH consultant Lisa Stenz. Check out her pretty creation of a similar stationery set using different papers here. I love the combination of the monogram stamp with the Perfect Fit Frames stamp set. They work together perfectly. Slate Mini Medley Accents adorn each card a little differently. 




I love this wide satin Slate Polka Dot ribbon. It's so elegant especially with the Avonlea paper.




Envelopes and liners are so easy to make on the Cricut. I used the Artiste cartridge, pg. 31 and cut the envelope at 5 1/2 inches, then the liner at 5 1/4 inches.



The card box is also from the Artiste cartridge on pg. 47. I cut it at 6 inches to accommodate standard A2 cards and envelopes. The front of my card box is adorned with a beautiful sparkly medallion and resin flower from the Slate collection. I took the pin off of the flower with a pair of pliers and simply glued it down.


I have several people who I am making these card sets for for Christmas. I can't wait to play with different paper combinations and see how they turn out.


Thanks for stopping by! See you soon.


Comments

  1. Beautiful collection of projects on your post today. That Avonlea paper is to die for (no pun intended!).
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com