12 Days of Christmas Mini Matchbox with Tag Mini Album Inside

Good Wednesday to ya. (I can't help but think of that camel in the commercial, "Hump DAY!!!!")

I'm a happy girl because I'm featured on the Graphic 45 blog today sharing one of my projects from Summer CHA using the Graphic 45 Mini Matchbox. Be sure to hop over there and check it out, along with some other beautiful creations using the new 12 Days of Christmas collection by fellow designers Susan Lui and Anne Rostad. I've also included a tutorial to make my accordion tag album that fits inside the mini matchbox.

Here's a peek of my project...



Let me know what you think. Here's that link again. Have a great day!





Comments

  1. Annette, the box and mini are so beautiful! Love how you were able to feature each of the 12 days on the mini. Thanks for the tutorial on creating the mini. Really clever way to make it look like separate tags linked together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Annette. The matchbox on wheels is awesome but the mini book is just fantabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com