Holiday Workshop - Another Successful One!

Hello and happy Monday! Yesterday was spent cleaning up and finalizing kits from my 7th Annual Holiday Workshop. And, oh yeah, putting up the Christmas tree. Still not finished decorating the house and am wondering if it will ever get done this year.


I won't stress over it. That's for sure.


Meanwhile, as promised, I want to share some photos from the holiday workshop this past Saturday at the Candlewood Suites here in Melbourne, FL. It was a great day spent with fellow crafters, filled with holiday music, snacks, and prizes.


Guests are busy creating cards, tags, gift bags, gift card holders and more. They moved from station to station to complete everything in about six hours.



Friends and co-workers Freddie and Alison stuck together all day. (see their cute little name tags?)



Harmony and Anne met for the first time and were table mates throughout the day, helping each other along the way.



Same with Tina and Lauren. It always helps to have a buddy to craft with.



Ahh, and my lovely assistant. Daughter Jamie, helping out to get her volunteer hours for high school. She's giving me her best Carol Merrill here.



Jamie worked on stamping the projects for kits.



Feeling festive with her lights and her not-so-ugly Christmas sweater. 



Tim Holtz's "Small Easel" Alterations die came in very handy for displaying my tip sheets for each table.



I love it when a die is this useful. I use it all the time! The tip sheets were at each table to help the guests with the small details for assembly. This frees me up from having to explain things throughout the day, and also helps the guests to avoid lots of questions or mistakes.



Thanks to each guest who brought a snack to share, we had plenty of munchies throughout the day. And also had lots of raffle give-aways and happy faces. Everyone went home with all of this for their holiday season.



Now it's time to package up all the kits. Thanks to all those who attended or purchased a kit. It was a great day! 



OH! and I have one pre-stamped kit left if anyone is interested. $53 plus shipping. Message me at AnnetteGreen@me.com.  First come, first served. I'll accept PayPal or ProPay transfers, or I can process a credit card over the phone. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Lookslike fun was had by all, and wow love that festive hair! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn...I sure would have loved to have gone to this..I live in Fl, Tampa, but had company for 4 days. Its a tough time of year to take off for the day...ever think of having this wonderful craft day a lil sooner?
    My fav part of this is seeing how helpful (& cute) your daughter was! How great!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO from Prescott, Az. I just wanted to tell you Happy Holidays and I love your blog. I also love how you girls covered your work table in wrapping paper. Very cute idea. Thanks for all the fun. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com