Botanical Tea Layout from CHA

Hello and happy Wednesday. It's already a gorgeous day here in central Florida, but I know that many of you are suffering in the snow and winter weather so I won't go on and on about it. Let's just say THIS is why people move to Florida eventually.



Today I'll put some Springy sunshine into your day by sharing my Botanical Tea layout I created for the Graphic 45 booth at Winter CHA. Here's just a sneak peek above, but you can see the full layout and more detailed photos over on the Graphic 45 blog today at this link. While you're there, check out the quick video by Charee and then a gorgeous mini album by Alberto.

Be sure to leave a comment over there so we know how you liked the projects. By the way, that's our daughter Jamie in the photos. She makes these beautiful flower crowns for herself and her friends. I just thought these pictures were a perfect fit with the lovely Botanical Tea.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com