Graphic 45 Color Challenge with An Eerie Tale

All this week on the Graphic 45 blog, Design Team members have been challenged to select three colors from the Core-dinations Signature Series card stock line (either from the Lights and/or Darks) as an inspiration kick-off for a simple project. What fun a challenge is!

Today I'm featured alongside fellow team members Keri Sallee and Lori Williams with my 3-color selection as I share a quick and easy tag mini album using the new An Eerie Tale collection. Yes, it's the seasonal Halloween paper, but you'd never know it from my mini.

Check it out below, then make sure you go to the Graphic 45 blog and see even more photos and my video tutorial so you can make one of these simple albums yourself. Enjoy!







Comments

  1. just beautiful! Love those colors!Although I'm in Florida too...and really don't feel Fall-like till almost Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! The colors will be great for any fall project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the colors of this collection and the papers are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com