It's a Blog Hop with Core'dinations!


Hello everyone! Hope you've had a great week. It's been a fun one over on the Graphic 45 blog, as they've been having a Blog Hop with Core'dinations.

Designers were asked to create a project/tutorial featuring the great Core'dinations card stock. Did you know that they offer a Signature Series pallet just for Graphic 45? I love that I can always count on their card stock colors coordinating with my Graphic 45 papers!

My project is featured on the blog today with a YouTube video sharing how I made a realistic poinsettia flower with Core'dinations card stock to create this holiday home decor piece JOY.

Here's a peek at the project, but be sure to go on the HOP so you can be entered to win! Start here.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com