Handmade Gift Idea: 6-Card Set with Box for the Pet Lover

Hello and happy Monday, all. I hope you all had a nice weekend. For many of us Americans, it was Thanksgiving weekend, filled with LOTS of great food and early morning shopping. (Yes, I was out there with my kid along with all the other crazies.)

Today kicks off Graphic 45's first day of their Holiday Handmade Gifts series, and I'm featured with my Raining Cats & Dogs 6-Card Gift Set with Matching Box. I've included a fun little video tutorial as well, so be sure to hop over there and check it out.

Meanwhile, here's a couple peeks at the project...








Comments

  1. Great job! Your box is absolutely gorgeous as are your cards. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all. I just wish I was able to pin it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com