Precious Memories Baby Album

Recently I had the lovely job of creating a baby album (for hire) for a friend. And even though I don't know the person who will actually be receiving it, I thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating it and imagining the sweet Mom who will enjoy putting her baby boy's photos inside.

Due to time constraints, I didn't make notes of measurements so there will be no tutorial for this one. I apologize. It was simply made with love. I used Graphic 45's newest baby collection "Precious Memories" with a bit of their older collection "Little Darlings" to fill things out. It's great how well these two collections worked together!

Here's a look at all the pages...lots of photos.























* * *




Oh, and I failed to mention earlier: my friend actually asked for two albums. It was easy work making the second one. I simply designed a page for the first one, then repeated all the paper cuts and placed them in orderly piles on a side table. Once the first album was completed, all I had to do was assemble the second one. Piece-o-cake!


I love that I can easily pull together Graphic 45 papers, ephemera cards, pockets & tags, and chipboard to create a gift like this. And I am a thrifty crafter, so for the embellishments I shopped the discount aisle of my local Michael's store and found the most perfectly-matched ribbon assortment as well as the gems & pearls. Everything else is dies, punches, buttons and twine that I already had. Oh, and the kraft album itself? Would you believe I found these at Tuesday Morning for 20¢ a piece? They're Zutter's Bamboo Spine Album. I bought a dozen of them! I had some 3/4" Cinch coils in my stash that worked perfectly with the albums.


Remember, you can always find all your favorite Graphic 45 products at Scrapbook.com. They carry all the Precious Memories collection, including the stamp sets.


Thanks for stopping in today. Have an awesome day!


Comments

  1. Ohhh it's so cute!!!!😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the people who receive this gorgeous album will be absolutely delighted and it will become a family treasure I am sure! Beautiful work... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and a wonderful keepsake.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annette! These are lucky friends to receive such gorgeous albums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute album, so beautiful and adorable!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful album, Annette. I think the mom who receives this will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annette, as always your work is beautiful. Graphic 45 makes beautiful paper and you certainly do it justice with your creative spirit.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mini album is so sweet Annette! I always love seeing your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW, Annette! These albums are Beautiful! I'm sure the Mom's to be will love and adore these albums and fill them to the brim with wonderful baby memorabilia!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful album for a baby! Thanks so much for sharing this Annette! As always your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are expecting our first grandchild in July. I too a look at your baby albums and fell in love. Do you sell these albums on custom order. Please let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, I'm sorry, but I honestly don't have time to do custom orders. I would suggest trying Etsy.com which is a great resource for all sorts of hand made and customized items. Best of luck and congratulations on this exciting time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com