Graphic 45 Cityscapes Pocket Page Layout

Hello and Happy Friday all. I'm finally starting to recover from this awful respiratory flu and feeling like myself again... almost. It's not been a fun couple of weeks, and everyone is getting this thing in our area. It takes over three week to get completely well, and I'm almost there.



I'm featured today over on the Graphic 45 blog with a pocket page layout I created for their booth at the Craft and Hobby Association show this past January. I'm not a traditional 12" x 12" scrapbooker these days, but when I do create large pages like this, I like to do them pocket page style. I find them fun to work with and try to include elements not only on the inside of the pockets, but also on the outside. Cityscapes is the perfect new collection for travel-themed projects plus all sorts of masculine themes as well. A classic for sure.

So I hope you hop over to the Graphic 45 blog and check it out. You'll find more close-ups and details, and my supply list over there.



Thanks for stopping in. AND, if you're in the Central Florida area this weekend, I'll be doing a fun make-n-take at Violette's Scrapbook Store in Lakeland this Saturday between 11:00 and 3:00 during their ever-popular Shop Hop event with other area scrapbook stores. We'll put together this sweet seed packet envelope and you'll learn how to create this realistic lily using the Susan's Garden Notes Lily die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Hope to see you there!


Comments

  1. Enjoyed meeting you today and making your beautiful lily and envelope! Thank you for your patience and care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com