Two new Graphic 45 classes

Hello again! I hope you're having a good week so far. I thought I'd share with you some of my upcoming classes using some of the new beautiful Graphic 45 collections.

Enchanted Forest Book Box & Tag Album




Two class date offerings:

April 23 (Saturday) Violette's Scrapbook Store, Lakeland, FL (SOLD OUT)

May 1 (Sunday) Melbourne, FL 1:00 - 5:00
Cost: $50

Email me at AnnetteGreen@me.com to RSVP and I'll send you supply details.

This fun project includes the new Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest collection, Ornate Metal Clock Keys, Door Knob and Plates, and the kraft book box and tags. Each page contains delightful imagery and pockets and tags to fill with photos and journaling. 



Cityscapes Chunky Travel Album



April 23 (Saturday) Violette's Scrapbook Store, Lakeland, FL  10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Cost: $40
Contact Violette's directly to RSVP

This chunky tag album can be reconfigured so that it hangs vertically on a wall (which is how I will eventually use mine.) This fun album features the new Cityscapes collection, metal embellishments, and the new black square tag album used in a clever combination. Great for displaying travel photos or easily adapted to become a Father's Day gift with these masculine papers.


Hope you can make one of these fun classes.


Be sure to sign up with your e-mail address on the Violette's Scrapbook Store website so you don't miss out on upcoming events. They are located in central Florida and the store is absolutely a DREAM! I will be teaching there several times in 2016 and the classes fill pretty fast, so RSVP quickly.


Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great day!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com