A Very Special Mother's Day Card with Clematis & Ivy

Hi everyone! I hope your week is starting off well. I had a super fun weekend teaching Graphic 45 classes in Lakeland at the wonderful Violette's Scrapbooking Store.

Today I wanted to share a very special Mother's Day I created for my Mom this year, using lots of great dies and stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I'm featured on their blog today with this interactive card, so make sure to pop over there to check it out. I have a full tutorial there also.





I adore this garden bench pop-it-up die, don't you? And the Susan's Garden dies work perfectly with it. I also used Graphic 45's "A Ladies' Diary" papers. I hope you have time to check out more photos and the tutorial on their blog. You'll find it here. I know some people have some trouble leaving comments on their Wordpress blog, so if you are one of those people simply come back here and let me know what you think by leaving a comment on my blog.


Thanks so much. Have a fabulous Monday!

Comments

  1. So lovely! Your Mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your mom will love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom would love this and be so impressed by the surprise inside. I'm off to see how you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com